February 27, 2013

The Pasta bar Veneto, T.Nagar



I visited this place 2 months back and I thought it is worth sharing with all of you. Located in T.Nagar, Pasta Bar Veneto is a perfect hangout if you are a lover of Italian food. The ambience of the place is too good and people who work there seems to know about the food unlike many places. The restaurant is built like on the perimeter letting the sunlight fall in the middle which I would say as something different.




Coming to the food part, we ordered Potato wedges and Garlic bread as starters and Pasta, Lasagna and Pizza as main course. The food was very fresh, tasty and flawless. Loved their Lasagna and Pasta was kind of different with less cheese but it was good. Pizza was of thin crust and was also good. After the scrumptious food I ordered cheese cake as dessert which was yummyumm and also free of cost. :D (Yea, there was an offer stating that if we had food for Rs.500 or more, dessert would be free). The place is totally cool with the best food I ever had in ages. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and readers.

Some of the things that were slightly disturbing were that the place is not very suitable at hot days since sunlight falls inside the restaurant. And the Italian music was too loud. But they reduced it immediately after we raised it as a concern. Very friendly and customer service was awesome J. We also felt they had little varieties of food to choose from for which they responded saying that their menu was being designed again with more varieties than it is at present.



If you are foodie, then this place would make your dayJ
Give it a try and let me know your comments.
Happy blogging!

No comments:

How do you rate my blog?