January 09, 2009

My experience with CAT

Iam one among the 2.75 lakh students who appeared for CAT 2008 on 16th November. Neither did i go for any coaching classes nor did I take the exam seriously.Having a job offer as a back up option, me and my friend wanted to just give a try.Had I practised well for 1 month im sure i wud have crossed 80 percentile. My exam centre was in Anna nagar and the paper was unexpectedly tolerable. Verbal part was easy and i scored 93 percentile in that section.My quantitative section was the worst of all which i have to pay attention to.Somehow my overall score has got me 68.75 percentile.I was aware that this score isint going to take me anywhere near IIMs but that has taught me to try again sincerely. Hence I have decided to give another attempt this year giving my full effort to get through.. Its said CAT goes online from 2009 and i dont really have a clue if thats going to be favourable or not.

2 comments:

Rajesh Kumar T said...

Congratulations on scoring 93 percentile in CAT 20O8.

I think with 93, you can try to get into some top level B schools.

any way all the best.

Unknown said...

Im sorry ur mistake..I got 93 percentile only in verbal section. On the whole my score is just 68.75.Thank you anyway :)

How do you rate my blog?